Tuesday, November 29, 2016

You Must Be Ready For His Return

Do you feel it? There is a feeling that something big is about to happen very soon. If you have eyes to see and ears to hear, you will notice that the world has changed dramtically in the past three years. There are problems everywhere in the world, and no one seems able to fix any of them.

Many countries around the world are having trouble feeding their citizens, there are major water shortages, strange and unusual weather patterns, earthquakes and floods, wars and rumors of wars, and there is confusion, anger, and fear in many people's hearts. Do you know the real reason behind what is happening in the world? And where is the hand of God in all of these things?

The Lord created this universe and this world long ago, he created man in His own image, and gave Him dominion over the earth. He was willing to live with man in His garden, and fellowship with him. He loved adam and eve and wanted the best for them. He wanted to share everything He had with them; He was a perfect father to them, and they would always be His children. He also knew that they would choose to go their own way when they were tested. He gave them the choice to love Him and obey Him, to worship in His presence forever in love, peace, and joy, and they chose to listen to the devil's lies, to believe they could be gods and that Father God had lied to them; they actually believed they could be better with the knowledge of good and evil. That was a tragic mistake, and the reason why the human heart is so fickle today.

(read Romans chapter 7)

....I would not have known what sin was had it not been for the law. For I would not have known what coveting really was if the law had not said, “You shall not covet.” But sin, seizing the opportunity afforded by the commandment, produced in me every kind of coveting..... I found that the very commandment that was intended to bring life actually brought death. For sin, seizing the opportunity afforded by the commandment, deceived me, and through the commandment put me to death.......(7,10)

....We know that the law is spiritual; but I am unspiritual, sold as a slave to sin. I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do. And if I do what I do not want to do, I agree that the law is good. As it is, it is no longer I myself who do it, but it is sin living in me. For I know that good itself does not dwell in me, that is, in my sinful nature. For I have the desire to do what is good, but I cannot carry it out. For I do not do the good I want to do, but the evil I do not want to do—this I keep on doing. Now if I do what I do not want to do, it is no longer I who do it, but it is sin living in me that does it......(14,17,19)

...So I find this law at work: Although I want to do good, evil is right there with me. For in my inner being I delight in God’s law; but I see another law at work in me, waging war against the law of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of sin at work within me. What a wretched man I am! Who will rescue me from this body that is subject to death? Thanks be to God, who delivers me through Jesus Christ our Lord!...(22-25)

We all want to do well in this world, to be good, but we cannot escape our fallen human nature, which wants to do good on one hand, and then wants to be selfish on the other hand. As christians, we fight this influence every day, and sometimes we win and sometimes we lose, but ultimately everyone that believes in Jesus Christ and accepts Him as Lord and Savior is a winner. He is the solution to the world's problems, a solution many people want to destroy, discredit, and bury into the ground. As the world becomes more chaotic and desperate, He becomes a solution that they will not be able to ignore.

Live for Jesus Christ, because He chose to live and die for you. He cares about you with all His heart and might, and He will never leave you or forsake you. Take Him at His word, and surrender your heart and your life to Him, and He will show you a new way to live and how to love others and yourself. His sacrifice makes it possible to deal with our selfish human hearts on a daily basis, and His Holy Spirit will guide your heart and mind, and protect you from being destroyed by the ravages of life. If you know what is means to be born again, you have peace and joy in your heart that the world can't take from you. Keep on praying, keep on praising, and keep the Word of God in your heart.

We know the world cannot continue on this path, because it leads to total destruction; fortunately the Lord has a plan to come back again before that happens. He will reign in peace, with wisdom, and with total authority, and He will give the world what it needs to heal and to be whole again. Our goal should be to put our trust in Him and in His word, and to live through Him, as an expression of His love. We should never take anything we have for granted, because the times are coming when people will look for peace and stability, and they will not find any anywhere except within Our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.

So, I encourage you to hold on to Him, in your heart and mind, because He is the only real Treasure in this world; everything else will be burned in the trial of fire and will not survive. Only those who abide in Him will survive; remember that He loves you and will keep you whole no matter where you are in the world or whatever situation that you find yourself in. Allow Him to live in you and He will save you and your family and give you life everlasting. Glory Be To His Name Forever and Ever!

If you want to get ready for His return right now, say this simple prayer:

Prayer of Salvation

Lord,

I repent for trying to be master of my own life. I change my mind about who I want to be in charge of my life. I turn from my useless and unproductive thoughts that I am the center of my universe and choose to believe in the living God who created everything, including me (Acts 14:15). I have lived without a purpose but now I will live to hear and obey You, God (Jn. 5:19, 20,30).

I confess with my lips that Jesus is Lord and believe in my heart that God raised Him from the dead. I believe that God so loved the world He sent His only Son Jesus to shed His blood to wash away the barrier of sin (Jn. 3:16)

I receive You, Jesus as MY Lord and Savior (Jn. 1:11,12).

I welcome You, Holy Spirit, into my life to rescue and empower me and to restore me to intimacy with my heavenly Father (Acts 2:38).

If you just confessed this prayer, you are saved! I welcome you into the family my (brother/sister) I pray for peace, joy, and happiness in your life as you allow the Lord to love you and bless you and give you assurance of everlasting life with Him forever and ever......PRAISE GOD!

May the Lord keep you and Bless you this day....AMEN

No comments:

Post a Comment