Saturday, November 26, 2016

Trojan Horse

by jacky julyan

BACK IN 2008 I WAS SENT BY THE LORD TO GO TO AMERICA ALONE AND STAY WITH A FAMILY IN MICHIGAN. THE LORD REVEALED TO ME THE SPIRITUAL POVERTY OF THIS LAND WHOM BOTH THE LORD LOVES AND ALSO MYSELF SINCE A YOUNG GIRL. I LIVE IN ENGLAND. THE FIRST MORNING IN PRAYER IN THE LAND OF AMERICA THE LORD GAVE ME THE WORD 'TROJAN HORSE'. THIS WAS VERY INTERESTING AS I STUDIED CLASSICAL STUDIES AND KNEW THE STORY WELL, HAVING STUDIED 'THE ODYSSEY BY HOMER'. LITTLE WAS I TO KNOW THAT THIS WAS A PROPHETIC WARNING FOR A TIME AHEAD. EIGHT YEARS LATER THE LORD DECIDED IN HIS WISDOM FOR ME TO RELEASE THIS WORD. I HAVE BEEN WRITING FOR THE LORD PROPHETICALLY SINCE 2007 FOR AMERICA, THIS ONCE BLESSED NATION. MY PEN NAME IS SHOFAR GIRL AND NOW THE SHOFAR IS SOUNDING LOUD AGAIN.

I am long suffering towards my people. I have waited patiently for many to turn to me, yet still they are distracted by the things of this world. It is written thy shall have no other gods before Me. Yet the god of this age has blinded you, he has blind-sided your heart. On one side you worship me and then on the other out of view of the people around you, even those close to you, you indulge in sinful, wicked imaginations of your own heart. No one can see you, but I have been watching!

I am the LORD that sees all things, knows all things, even unto your own heart which is deceitful above all else. You are enmity with the Father, yet you are totally deceived to this and continue in your ways! You idolise 'the book' the written scriptures yet you do NOT come to Me the spring of Living Waters.

You speak from a standing where you were once were, still in your sins, stamping your own approval to be seen and appraised by those around you. Many wear a tag around their neck, which is in truth to be your milestone, saying 'I am a born again Christian' but you relish in the world, you accept those things that are detestable to Me.

I tell you the truth, this world offers death, for the wages of sin are death.

I have asked, even commanded that you forsake ALL for Me, yet even this, you dispute to your own shame for it is written 'Go sell everything and give to the poor; then come follow Me'. Even this you dispute with Me for you covet much, you covet your own desires, your own ambitions, your own agendas all in your own understanding from the flesh.

You are a deceived nation! By your own words, by your own actions you are against Me!

The deception is all around you. There is no peace, you are believing in lies. Yet, you love it this way!

You WERE a blessed nation. I am NOW removing your lampstand and to thrust you into much darkness, this too has been written and is unequalled in distress more than at any other time. America you have believed lies of restoration. You do not know My Word, You do not know Me! You have dug your own cisterns and YOU have chosen your man, your king and this you have done for many decades now. Oh America this man whom you have chosen is you're Trojan horse, yet even this you will not believe it, but you will find his lies will be to your detriment.

Oh deceived nation. My wrath is HERE NOW!! Yet you perceive it not!

The whirlwinds are coming, they are coming in the multitude, for they are many, many. The Watchman has left the gap, the wall is open and crumbling. The gate is open and the Shepherds preach lies in My Name. There is no peace, for the day is coming and I am mourning already for it is here NOW.

You say you long for the day, but it is a day of great mourning, for the prophets around you are as wind, I am the same yesterday, today and forever. You claim no sword will come. I tell you the truth the sword, My Sword is HERE NOW!! It will divide your household in two.

Your idols, your houses, your businesses, your economy will collapse. Your prestige, your standing, your community built not on the Cornerstone of truth, of righteousness, of attending to those in need of justice. I am to bring swift destruction and many will go over the edge as lemmings on a clifftop for you have trusted and believed in man and his lies.

Many speak lies in My Name saying 'My Word that I have given the prophets who prophesy doom is from the evil one and are lies and they are deceived'.

Oh deceived nation, you are the one who has listened to lies, you have listened to the imaginations of their own deceived heart. These people lie in wait and set traps with their words. I have NOT sent these people to speak forth My Word. They are still stood in their sins, they speak falsehood and you have let them in! Your houses are cages full of birds, these houses are full of deceit.

Cover your heads O people! For a calamity is coming

Calamity Calamity Calamity

The Shofar is sounding the alarm. It is HERE!

Forsake ALL turn to ME for only My blood is your covering, nothing else!

I the LORD speak now for an army is coming, it is being prepared at this very hour from a land of the North. It is being stirred up against you. Oh deceived national you have taken in your Trojan horse. Your veiled eyes of lust will be your downfall.

The Holy Spirit alone remains at this time on the earth specifically for My Elect, those who are WHOLLY surrendered, persecuted for the sake of My Cross. I tell you O deceived America you have listened to lies and many are enemies of the Cross and want to escape the long suffering that I have had with you for so long.

My heart is wrenched in two at what I am about to do, but you have rejected My Word, My eternal Word. You have trampled on and crucified the King of Glory all over again. There is NO MORE SACRIFICE LEFT! I repent that I blessed you as a nation to be a light, My Light, to the whole world, you have taken my blessings to your own selfish gain. My ways are not the ways of this world. You are blaspheming the Holy Spirit by rejecting Me. Your nature is carnal and belongs to this world.

Seek Me! Seek My Face and live! For the crack in the door of My Grace is to shut and forever unto all eternity, there is no other way but through Jesus Christ, no other Way, yet I know the truth, I know all things, I know all men's hearts few will find Me.

Jesus Christ is the reality!

Behold! I am NOW HERE!

Repent even now I am pleading with you!

REPENT for it is NOT my desire to see anyone perish.

REPENT ~ My wrath is come it is RIGHT NOW AT THE DOOR!

You have decided, you have chosen. You have torn My garment of Grace as Saul did unto Samuel.

My Glory, My Lampstand is NOW removed.

Oh deceived nation wake up! REPENT NOW! Before it is too late!

For I shall come as a thief in the night.

O deceived church wake up!

Sound the alarm!

Sound the shofar!

Many lives for all eternity hang in the balance RIGHT NOW!
Seek Me, Seek Me and Live!

FOR I AM THE LORD THERE IS NONE OTHER

SEEK ME, SEEK ME AND LIVE

LISTEN TO THESE WORDS FROM MY PROPHET SHOFARGIRL FOR I AM AS SENT HER.

https://calledtowriteweb.wordpress.com/

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com-CHRISTIAN WRITERS

No comments:

Post a Comment