Thursday, November 17, 2016

The Coming War Between Good and Evil

"don't judge by what you see, judge by what you know about me....."

This morning, I was watching a video clip about a man who was saved by a firefighter 25 years ago. The man desired to meet this firefighter to thank him for his help. He had saved the clip from the newspaper about his rescue from a fire, and the picture of the man who saved him. He decided to search for him, and he found him. This hero came to his home, and he was welcomed with open arms and tears.

The firefighter always wondered what happened to the little boy he saved 25 years ago; he believed that God had a purpose for him, for his life. It was touching to see the two together again after so many years, and we learned that the boy he saved had a hard life, born to a drug addicted mother, and that he had been raised by a nice family.I thought, how much more could this man have done if he had not had to live with so many issues within his lifetime, but then the Lord said to my spirit, "don't judge by what you see, judge by what you know about me", and then I felt convicted.

This man who was saved by a God believing firefighter is I believe a child of God, destined to live in His presence forever, and God decreed that He be here, if only to give hope to other people that miracles can happen, and that anyone, like the firefighter, can be a hero. I could see that his adoptive family loved him, and that he was a positive influence with the people in his life. I should know by now that you can't underestimate the power of the ordinary person to make a difference in his or her environment; what the world believes is a successful life is not the same as how God views you and me. He knows what we have been through, and He is grateful that we are willing to live this life for Him, for His sake and for His glory.

The Lord doesn't care about what we have, how we look, what are heritage is, how many contacts that we have in the government or in the social circles; He already knows who we are, inside and out. There are no secrets that anyone can keep from the true Master of the Universe. He ordained you and me to become His children,His servants, His kings and priests in the land and in the world, and His only requirements are that we Believe in Him, Trust Him, Obey Him, and Love Him.

We don't have to be rich or 'perfect' because He doesn't care how much money we have in the bank, He provided all that we have anyway, and He knows we cannot be 'perfect'. He knows that we were born with a fallen human nature and that it would be impossible for any of us to be 'perfect' - that is why He send His Son, Jesus Christ, into the world to die on the cross, so that by the shedding of His Blood we may be saved. God's greatest gift to mankind is the solution to all of the world's problems, and only He can transform our hearts and minds so that we may worship perfectly, through the promptings and fellowship of the Holy Spirit, which every born again believer received when they accepted Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior.

God's purpose is to raise up a family of children that will love Him, worship Him, and live by His standards. He is aware that not everyone will be interested in living righteously, and that is why there is so much conflict and strife in the world. Those who want to live in love and peace are being dominated by those who want to live as they see fit and dominate everything and everyone else. Good vs evil, this world is the battlefield and the children of God live with this reality every day; some people choose to live as if our problems can be solved by politics, drugs, and social conditioning. The spiritual aspect of life is not really discussed in the mainstream because it cannot be defined or controlled like a scientific experiment. When a person is depressed, or mentally unstable, a doctor can give them a pill, which helps with the symptoms, but doesn't really solve the problem. That's because the problem is often a spiritual one, and you need a spiritual solution to solve a spiritual problem.

Good has been at war with evil right from the very start, even before the fall of Adam and Eve in the garden of Eden, and this war is about to escalate to heights that cannot be believed even with the prophecies written in the Word of God, and all of the signs of the times that we live in. We must be careful to watch what is happening in our homes, our neighborhoods, in our country, and in the world. There will be many events that will happen that will be out of our control, but we have been given all of the resources to deal with these issues, in the form of Jesus Christ.

We must worship and fellowship with Him, pray for strength and guidance, allow ourselves to be led and comforted by the Holy Spirit, read and meditate on the Word of God on a daily basis, and give our whole heart and minds to God, so that we may live as His ambassadors to the world; if they can see the light of Christ in our eyes, they will begin to wonder what we have that they don't have and they may start to look at life with new insight, and begin to desire something more than what this world can give them.

The road to true freedom comes from accepting Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior, and true peace and happiness on planet earth will only come when evil is banished and destroyed forever. We must be patient while the process of the purging begins, and lean on Him for peace, guidance, and fulfillment. He will protect His little ones, His children in the coming days, but we must be ready to receive everything that He will give us to fight and be conscious of everything that He will do to save us; don't allow yourself to be confused about the real issues, which are preparing yourself for the second coming of Jesus Christ.

Focus on His agenda, and not your own; God is interested in transforming our hearts and minds so that we live like the true disciples of Jesus. Don't allow yourself to be distracted by the pursuit of money and wealth, because these things will perish very soon, and money cannot save you, only Jesus can bring you peace, joy, and true happiness.

Trust in the Lord, and in His provision and grace, and He will comfort you in the coming days; I must admit that what I have seen happening in the world has saddened me at times, but when I feel His reassurance and love, and when I read the word, I know that we have already won and that the devil and his followers will be destroyed. I know that God will restore everything that was lost because of hatred, greed, and pride, and that I will live with Him in His presence forever and ever.

I am encouraged, He fills me with His love, and I am overjoyed. So, when you feel discouraged about what is going on in your life and in the world, worship at His altar, praise His Holy Name, and love Him with all your heart, and you will be encouraged and you will be amazed at the miracle of being happy, even in the most unbearable circumstances. He is love, and love will not be denied!

If you have never accepted Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior, may I encourage you right now to take that leap of faith, you will never be disappointed:

Prayer of Salvation

Lord,

I repent for trying to be master of my own life. I change my mind about who I want to be in charge of my life. I turn from my useless and unproductive thoughts that I am the center of my universe and choose to believe in the living God who created everything, including me (Acts 14:15). I have lived without a purpose but now I will live to hear and obey You, God (Jn. 5:19, 20,30).

I confess with my lips that Jesus is Lord and believe in my heart that God raised Him from the dead. I believe that God so loved the world He sent His only Son Jesus to shed His blood to wash away the barrier of sin (Jn. 3:16)

I receive You, Jesus as MY Lord and Savior (Jn. 1:11,12).

I welcome You, Holy Spirit, into my life to rescue and empower me and to restore me to intimacy with my heavenly Father (Acts 2:38).


If you just confessed this prayer, you are saved! I welcome you into the family my (brother/sister) I pray for peace, joy, and happiness in your life as you allow the Lord to love you and bless you and give you assurance of everlasting life with Him forever and ever......PRAISE GOD!

May the Lord keep you and Bless you this day....AMEN

No comments:

Post a Comment