Sunday, December 25, 2016

What Christmas Means To Me

O Happy, Precious Day!
I Woke up this morning and said
"Good Morning", to the Lord, and
"Happy Birthday!" to my King.

As always, He said to my heart,
"Good Morning, Sweetie", and
then He said "Thank You".
And I laughed to myself and I felt
His amusement, for the God of the
Universe truly never had a 'birthday',
He always existed. but He DOES have
an entrance date, the day He was born
as God in human form, the day that was
celebrated in the heavens by the angels,
and was looked on in awe by some shepherds,
a man and a woman, and some barn animals.

I praise you, my Lord, because now that I
begin to see your work in the world, and
how you will show everyone who is truly
the Master of this Universe, you never
do anything without mercy, without expressing
your love.

Thank you so much for giving us your heart,
thank you so much for coming to save us,
thank you so much for showing us what true love is.

We celebrate your birth, to show how much we appreciate it.
It may not be the actual day of your birth, but this doesn't matter,
what matters is that we be sincere in our worship and appreciation of you.

Happy Birthday, Prince Of Peace, And Merry Christmas To All Who Call On Your Name!

No comments:

Post a Comment