Thursday, December 29, 2016

For Those Who Are Searching For Truth

It is the end of the year 2016, and as always the end of the year triggers articles and newscasts about what happened in that year, the best and worst movies, the biggest scandals, even the good things are highlighted. Some years are not very earth shattering, and many years are actually forgotten; Then there are the years that can never be forgotten.

2016 is a year that most people will remember, because when you start to think about what has happened, it will stir up deep emotions: fear, anger, hate, astonishment and shock, confusion and worry, and also HOPE.

Why is HOPE listed here? Because, when things seem hectic and chaotic, when you feel lost and confused, angry and frustrated, there is HOPE, but first you must choose to seek it, to look beyond your own thoughts and needs and look to someone higher than yourself.

God is waiting for you to ask the question, "Is this all that there is, is there nothing more? God, if you are real, show yourself to me, I am looking for you, I am looking for HOPE". When you've come to the end of yourself and you don't see any other solutions, He is waiting for you to ask, He is waiting to give you HOPE.

You must be sincere when you ask, and you must be ready for the answer. When He responds, you must choose to be willing to accept His answer, and you must be willing to deal with the truth. The truth is, this world will not survive without God's help, because mankind has come to the end of itself, and most of humanity is not willing to believe that they cannot HOPE to solve these problems on their own.

Let's face it, the people in real power in this world are not willing to do what it will takes to live in real peace, to show love and compassion for their fellowman, and to share the bounties of the earth with everyone else. Selfish ambition and pride is mankind's recipe for destruction, and we are now in a period of total rebellion against the God of Heaven, and His son, Jesus Christ. The Lord has been very patient with us, but there is now very little time left in this dispensation of GRACE, and He will have to judge the world for its sins.

Come quickly now, to the throne of GRACE, repent of your sins, seek His face, look for the truth, humble yourself before Him, and learn to love Him with all of your heart. Embrace the idea of selfless love and sacrifice, just as Jesus Christ loves you and sacrificed Himself for you, so that you can be saved from the coming judgment. Know that He loves you will all of His heart, and that He will do whatever is necessary for you to see the truth about Himself and this world.

Don't believe the lies of the enemy, the devil. Evil will be defeated and has already been defeated, when Jesus Christ died on the cross, and was ressurected by God's power and His love. The devil is toothless and defeated; My Lord Jesus has defeated Him. If you have accepted Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior, you will be comforted, provided for, and protected, and you will be saved from the trouble that is coming.

Now, I encourage you to look for your answers in Him, and He will guide you into wisdom and understanding. This is His love letter to you that He asked me to give to you. Don't be afraid, be encouraged by friends, my brothers and sisters in Christ; The war was won even before it was started, you have the victory if you are in Christ Jesus.

If you have never accepted Jesus Christ as your savior, repeat these words:

Prayer of Salvation

Lord,

I repent for trying to be master of my own life. I change my mind about who I want to be in charge of my life. I turn from my useless and unproductive thoughts that I am the center of my universe and choose to believe in the living God who created everything, including me (Acts 14:15). I have lived without a purpose but now I will live to hear and obey You, God (Jn. 5:19, 20,30).

I confess with my lips that Jesus is Lord and believe in my heart that God raised Him from the dead. I believe that God so loved the world He sent His only Son Jesus to shed His blood to wash away the barrier of sin (Jn. 3:16)

I receive You, Jesus as MY Lord and Savior (Jn. 1:11,12).

I welcome You, Holy Spirit, into my life to rescue and empower me and to restore me to intimacy with my heavenly Father (Acts 2:38).

If you just confessed this prayer, you are saved! I welcome you into the family my (brother/sister) I pray for peace, joy, and happiness in your life as you allow the Lord to love you and bless you and give you assurance of everlasting life with Him forever and ever......PRAISE GOD!

May the Lord keep you and Bless you this day....AMEN

No comments:

Post a Comment