Sunday, December 4, 2016

How To Stay Motivated Before God

One of the best ways I know to stay motivated in Jesus Christ is to be consistent with my praise, practicing the presence of God by having time with Him alone every day, reading the bible, meditating on scriptures, repeating them aloud so that my heart and mind knows them intimately, singing songs and worshiping in His presence. Every day I need to acknowledge that He is there, in my room, and with me when I go out and walk to the store, when I am feeling good, and when I am feeling down, just the thought that He is always with me gets me motivated to stay on course, to live as a citizen of the kingdom of God.

Now, if I am to be real, I must admit that I don't always feel motivated to do this all the time and everyday; sometimes I feel tired, or sometimes I am doing a activity that I don't want to stop doing, sometimes I just don't feel like doing anything. What keeps me going is that I have been doing this consistently for quite some time, and when you get into the habit of doing something everyday, you start to feel strange if you dont do it, even for one day. Also, I find that once I start reading the word, my heart starts to rejoice, and I begin to thank Him for His love and mercy, I tell Him that I love Him and I start to feel His presence, His Holy Spirit springing from my heart and into my room, then I am happy and I feel it is time well spent.

To get into the spirit of things, you must make a conscious effort to practice the presence of God; if He feels welcomed into your heart and into your home, He will come in and stay for a while, and forever, and He will heal you, comfort you, guide you, deliver you, protect you, and most importantly, love you. Trust is necessary to practicee His presence, because you will be asking Him to be there for you and to love you, and He will if you can give Him first place in your heart. Being a child of God means loving Him with all our heart, all your mind, and all your soul.

Have faith in His power to change you and your circumstances, and praise Him when you are happy and when you are sad, because you may be going through something major right now, but the Lord will never leave you or forsake you. He is right there with you, holding your heart in His hands, giving you the strength to get through this time in your life, giving you the patience to wait for His deliverance, so that you will give Him all the credit for what you just survived, and your victory will be great!

Lord, we thank you for your grace and mercy, and for your ability to love us just as we are, your willingness to live in us and guide us and motivate us when we don't feel like being the 'good Christian man/woman', when everyone else seems to be living just fine without you, and they seem not to have any problems, but my dear Lord, you know their hearts and their minds, and you know that they are just one step away from total destruction, while you will keep up safe from the coming storms of life.

I praise you Lord God for your wisdom, because you love your little ones, the ones who will not let anyone or anything come between themselves and You, while the rest of the world tries to live without You in their lives, without your true love, grace, and peace in their hearts. You are my sweet inspiration, and I will love you forever and ever - Glory To Your Name!

No comments:

Post a Comment