Sunday, October 2, 2016

The Words Of Faith

John 16:23
…I assure you, most solemnly I tell you, that My Father will grant you whatever you ask in My Name [as presenting all that I AM].
...[I] ask and keep on asking and [I] will receive, so that my joy (gladness, delight) may be full and complete


You have the power to change your life, you can speak words of life and love into your situation, or you can speak fear, doubt, and unbelief into your situation. This is the blessings versus curses scenario. Everyone has done this in the span of their lives, actually we do so everyday.

When you look at the life of Jesus in the bible, it says He is the only begotten Son of God, born into this world to bring life, health, and redemption to the lost, confused, and the brokenhearted. He is man and God combined, the best that humanity could ever become by the power of the Holy Spirit; It is the will of God to make His children in the likeness of His Son, Jesus Christ.

When He walked the earth, He ministered to everyone, the rich and the poor, the young and the old, the 'sinners' and the 'righteous', and His way of speaking life, health, and healing to His people, was to speak words of love and encouragement, words of faith and power. He quoted the bible often; they were His Words to begin with, as He is the Word of God, who existed before the foundation of the world and who spoke it into existence (John Ch 1 verses 1-5).

That's why it is necessary to study the bible and meditate on the word of God on a daily basis. Every day is different, and you will need this word to have a real presence in your heart and mind, to help when things get tough, or when you feel disappointment, or someone hurts you, or when you see things happening all around you that are frightening; it is essential for a child of God to remember that He loves you, and will be there for you no matter what.

His protection and providence over your life is what will give you the courage and the boldness to face every new problem or circumstance that appears over the horizon. You need to see these situations as opportunities to give God glory, instead of issues that cannot be solved, and that isn't easy to do, almost impossible, if you are not rooted and grounded in His Word.

Matthew 12:36-37

...Every word which I shall speak which has no legitimate work, which is inoperative and thus morally useless and unprofitable, I shall give account of at the day of judgment, for by my words I shall be justified, and by my words shall I be condemned. [Thank God for repentance and the blood of Jesus!].


As a believer of God, we have to think before we speak, and those words that we do speak must have some grounding in the word of God, because we will be accountable for the type of things we say and do in this world. If we have not read the bible to ascertain what is the right way to live or what are the best things to say in every situation we face, how can we help ourselves and others when a real crisis appears?

Look, those nasty words and curses that come out of other people's mouths are distressing if you have the Holy Spirit resting in your heart. We have to live in a world that doesn't really understand how powerful the spoken word is, because that is how power and authority is ushered into our lives, our problems, our circumstances. This is not an easy concept because we have been conditioned to accept a lot of what is happening in our world today; we have to realize that good thinking evokes right living, and good thinking is manifested by the things that we say.

If we say good things about ourselves, our spouses, our children, our partners, our friends, we will have good results; no one can say or do hurtful things to you when you learn to speak love and life into their lives, unless they are totally without need of the love and compassion of God in their own lives; they may reject your gift of love with contempt.

Don't worry if the world rejects you because you want to show love instead hatred, compassion instead of indifference, peace instead of fear. If they can't accept what you have to give, it is their own problem, and they will continue to stew in their own anger and bitterness, while you will live in peace and joy. Say words of blessings over them even while they curse you and put you down; Love them from a distance, but don't stop loving!

After all, who can remain fearful, doubtful, and hateful in the presence of God? That is why we must fellowship with Him everyday, because life can be crazy, and it is going to get crazier before it gets better; we need His steady wave of love and mercy pouring into our hearts, because it calms our fears and strengthens our resolve to life according to His Word and His will.

Don't let the pressures of living in this world stop you from praying, worshiping, and reading the Word of God, because these are the only things that will help you live peacefully and joyfully. Every little moment you take to be with Him everyday helps you to survive, and yes, even to thrive in these dark places, at your job, at home, in your heart.

If you find you cannot keep yourself from slipping into the way the world thinks, if you feel darkness in your heart, if you are depressed and lonely, please let me encourage you to seek God's face right now. Stop speaking curses over your life with negative thinking and useless words, repent and ask God to forgive you for not relying on His Word, His love, and His spriit to change your heart and mind, then plead the Blood of the Lamb over your heart, your mind, and your situation; let God show you how to live in His presence. He will take care of your hurts and your burdens, if you let Him.

If you have never accepted Jesus Christ as your personal savior, this will not work for you. But there is good news, He can work for you on your behalf if you surrender your life to him. Repeat this prayer:

Prayer of Salvation

Lord,

I repent for trying to be master of my own life. I change my mind about who I want to be in charge of my life. I turn from my useless and unproductive thoughts that I am the center of my universe and choose to believe in the living God who created everything, including me (Acts 14:15). I have lived without a purpose but now I will live to hear and obey You, God (Jn. 5:19, 20,30).

I confess with my lips that Jesus is Lord and believe in my heart that God raised Him from the dead. I believe that God so loved the world He sent His only Son Jesus to shed His blood to wash away the barrier of sin (Jn. 3:16)

I receive You, Jesus as MY Lord and Savior (Jn. 1:11,12).

I welcome You, Holy Spirit, into my life to rescue and empower me and to restore me to intimacy with my heavenly Father (Acts 2:38).


If you just confessed this prayer, you are saved! I welcome you into the family my (brother/sister) I pray for peace, joy, and happiness in your life as you allow the Lord to love you and bless you and give you assurance of everlasting life with Him forever and ever......PRAISE GOD!

May the Lord keep you and Bless you this day....Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment