Saturday, October 1, 2016

I Am The LORD That Healeth Thee

by Jacky Julyan

This morning 26th July 2016 the LORD gave me a WORD to share. The time was around 12 noon. I pray, that the Holy Spirit will give you ears to hear what the Spirit is saying to the church.

Humble yourselves under the Mighty Hand of God. For I am to visit many peoples for their sin against Me. For I am the LORD that healeth thee. For My Ways are not your ways, for My thoughts are not your thoughts. I speak to those who have eyes to see and ears to hear. Come away .. Come away touch no unclean thing. I counsel you to walk in My Ways by My Holy Spirit a gift given by My Father. I say touch no unclean thing. For I am Holy. I, the LORD your God am a Holy God.

For many claim to walk in My Spirit, yet their lives are barren of fruit. I speak now to many 'fig trees', for I have spoken and now I am to destroy. For My Word is Holy and each or any unclean thought that is contrary to My Word I will refute. For I desire mercy not sacrifice. Judge NOT! Condemn NOT! For I did not come into this world to judge but to save the lost to bring them unto Me, yet by your lives you have pushed them away. I am the Good Shepherd and I lay down My life for My sheep.

Come away .. Come away My Church is polluted! It is filthy in sin, in idolatry, in fornication for it has embraced the world, yes even unto My Church!

I desire fruitful lives and any branch that does not produce any fruit unto My good works, I will chop off and throw into the fire.

Oh senseless people! You are a brutish people unable to accept correction from the LORD, ye have copied the world! Not only that, you have brought in the profane things into the Church! You are married and become one in FLESH to the world! Am I not to judge this with all righteousness!?

For those who walk and live by My Spirit, you are unashamedly slaves unto righteousness, you delight to walk in My Ways. Continue, I speak now tenderly to you, humble yourselves, even more under My Rod, for it shall be unto you a comfort in these tribulations to come that I am to bring. Truly I tell thee, I am to shake the heavens and the earth such as never been seen before. Wait upon Me, My Beloved, for I am the Author and Finisher of your faith. I will complete the Good work I started within you. You will finish the race I set before you. Do not fear, do not be alarmed, and yet again I speak do not be deceived or distracted by those things around you, for the sins of many will increase as with wickedness.

Come away .. Come away . touch no unclean thing. I speak again to those who are WILLING to walk in My Statutes. Are you walking in your ways or Mine? Are your works your works or Mine? Are they to glorify yourself or Me? Consider carefully My Ways, study the motivations of your heart before Me. Humble yourselves before Me? Wait upon Me. Are you truly willing to serve Me, follow Me and forsake ALL? Are you willing to become a fool in order of My Name? Are you willing to become slaves for the sake of righteousness and holiness?

For I tell thee the truth, except a man be born again, purged by My Hand and made clean by My Word he cannot SEE neither ENTER into the Kingdom of God. Do NOT be deceived. For it is by My Word My Holy Spirit that cuts through unclean thoughts and actions that do not honour Me.

It is a time of DEEP repentance, not just lip wisdom. Do not be fooled for I test a man's thoughts and ways and lay them bare before Me. Nothing is hidden from Me. I know the secret of ALL men's hearts thoroughly and conclusively for before the world began I saw thee, I knew thee before even the foundations of the world. I brought you forth into this world. I tell thee you are surrounded by wickedness and it has come unto My Church, My Bride and it has been classed as Holy, yet it is profane.

The Fire of My Word pierces the heart and brings everything out. My Holy Word brings conviction, deep conviction of sin, for I am the One who purges a man's heart. I have called many to repentance, yet it has been lip service and their lives and the fruit of their lives still abound in wickedness and they continue to walk in sin and filthiness. They are as dirty rags before Me. No unclean thing can stand before Me. I, the LORD am a Holy God, you are standing on Holy Ground. Many are dregs at the bottom of a smeared wine glass.

My Name, the Holy One of Israel, is used in such profanity and vanity that it is dishonoured before men and scorned, but know this My people I am NOW to visit you for your sins. I will require an answer from you who walk in your own ways and not in the way of Holiness.

I am to bring upon the whole Church the FEAR of the LORD and I urgently counsel you to seek My Face. For those whom I love I correct. If you do not receive My Counsel know that it is by your own free will and choice. I have given you time to repent, but I am to come as a time of reckoning. Many branches of My True Vine are to be cut off and thrown into the fire and this will happen before the End, NOT at the End.

For those who truly humble themselves before Me, those who walk according to My Ways and follow My Statutes I continue to counsel you still. Continue in your ways towards Me, walk and live by My Spirit daily. Seek My Face continually and daily. Do NOT go ahead of Me, for I am the Commander the Angel of Hosts, for without Me you can do NOTHING!. There is much work ahead of you. My People have been deceived by their own wicked hearts and dressed My Truth with Falsehood. Their own foolish ways, which belong to this world have NOT come from the Kingdom of God. For the Kingdom of God is NOT of this world. I did NOT come from this world, I came down from Heaven, from the Father of Lights to do the will of Him who Sent Me. I am in enmity with so many!

Wake up! .. Wake up!

Come out! . Come out! ..

Those whom I love I rebuke. This IS the Day, THE season, this IS the time of True Repentance, a Great Rebuking to My Church to forsake their unholy ways with the world and walk and live in My Spirit and Ways.

I counsel you, choose TODAY whom you shall serve, yes, the FEAR of the LORD is to descend upon the House of God for they have NOT sought Me with tears of repentance.

Truly the FEAR of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom.

I say, Walk in the Spirit, and you shall not fulfill the lust of the flesh. Do NOT be deceived, God cannot be mocked. Look neither to your neighbour, neither to your friends and family. For each man is responsible for his own sin and walk with Me. I am the LORD.

I urge you and counsel you with all urgency to humble yourself under the Mighty Hand of God for I am to reveal My Holiness for who can bear it? My Wrath is to come upon those who profess and use My Name in vain but walk in the filthiness of their sins, the lust of the eyes and the pride of life.

Come away .. Come away .

I urgently counsel you, for the Time is at Hand seek My Face, humble yourselves. I am coming soon!

I, Jesus speak PLAINLY, I do not hide the Truth but reveal and bring out everything that is covered. Will I find faith on earth?

Yes, I am the LORD that healeth thee and I counsel you to hear what the Spirit is saying to the Church for the time is very short.

https://calledtowriteweb.wordpress.com/
email: julygirl1962@yahoo.co.uk
Called to Write for Jesus since 2006 ... jacky julyan

Article Source:http://www.faithwriters.com-CHRISTIAN WRITERS

No comments:

Post a Comment