Monday, September 12, 2016

The Grace of God

Hosea ch 4:6
"My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge...."


The definition of God's Grace: 1. Grace is God showing His love to you even though you don't deserve it 2. Grace is God's unmerited favor 3. Grace can also be defined as God's sufficiency or God's fullness in the life of the believer. Grace is the feeling that you have someone in your corner to help you and support you no matter what happens in your life, a saving grace that transcends all your problems,weaknesses, and issues. He shows that He loves you and cares for you no matter who you are or what you have done in your life; that is great unmerited favor.

The favor of God is when you are in a difficult situation, and there does not seem to be a solution to the problem, and the Lord comes in and makes a way out of no way. He takes an ordinary person, who no one seems to respect or admire, and makes them into mighty ambassadors for the Kingdom of God. He gives hope to the hopeless, and prosperity to the poor. He will take one person that nobody wants or cares for, and give them the tools necessary to succeed in life and give Glory to His Name.

He gives visions and dreams, business ideas and solutions to difficult problems, He gives courage and boldness to shy people, He gives barren women children, He heals bodies, minds, and the hearts of those who seek His help. Amazing miracles and awesome revelations, these and many things occur when a believer is under God's loving grace.

So, you may ask, if God gives all these things to His people, why am I going through hard times? The best way to answer this question is, let's go to God's throne room in prayer and seek His guidance, because He is the only one that truly knows your situation in full, and He is the only one that can answer your questions with clarity and authority. You see, He already knew what you would go through in your life, He saw you from before the creation of the world; that is why He provided salvation for you in the Name of Jesus Christ, because He knew that you would accept His Gift of Love and Redemption.

His people suffer not because He hasn't already provided the solution to their problems, but because many people don't know how to access God's grace and favor, many don't believe that He would or could move all heaven and earth for His little ones that He loves so dearly. When something unsettling happens in your life, your first step should be to take the problem to God, and ask Him why this is happening to you, and what is His will is for you in this situation. No matter what happens, I can guarantee that He will provide the best solution, and if you stand on His word, you will receive peace, grace, and joy to help you get through whatever circumstances you find yourself in.

When you find yourself in a situation not of your own making, that is when you need to lean on Him the most, because this may be a situation brought on by the enemy, or this may be a situation the Lord is allowing in your life to strengthen your faith and to give Him glory. God has ordained every situation in your life, so just be mindful that He saved you and you are His child, and He will allow you to go through some trials, not to destroy you but to build your faith and conform you into the likeness of His Son, Jesus Christ.

Now, that is why you see some people going through tough times and still praising His name. They found the secret of being content with every situation that they find themselves in, just knowing the presence of God goes with them everywhere they go, gives them peace of mind. His loving touch to strengthen their resolve, a comfort in the time of tears, to calm their fears and worries, to make them calm in situations that would enrage someone else, these are but a small and important part of the Holy Spirit's influence on a believer's mind and heart when they go through hard times.

If you find yourself in an impossible situation with no hope or any answers, that is the time you need to go alone into your prayer closet, start praising for who He is and His love and mercy and boldly and humbly ask Him for His mercy and grace, plead the Blood Of Jesus on yourself and your circumstances, then start thanking Him and praising Him all over, because it is already done, and has been since the moment the problem started, He was just waiting for you to come to Him with your problem, to step out in faith, believe that He can do just what He said He would do, and obey Him when He tells you what to do. You will not be disappointed.

I thank God right now, for His solution to your problem, and I praise Him for His everlasting goodness and the richness of His Love - hallelujah!

Do you need a solution to your problem, but you are not a born again believer? He can solve your issue, but there is one thing you must do first: accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior repeat this prayer:

Prayer of Salvation

Lord,

I repent for trying to be master of my own life. I change my mind about who I want to be in charge of my life. I turn from my useless and unproductive thoughts that I am the center of my universe and choose to believe in the living God who created everything, including me (Acts 14:15). I have lived without a purpose but now I will live to hear and obey You, God (Jn. 5:19, 20,30).

I confess with my lips that Jesus is Lord and believe in my heart that God raised Him from the dead. I believe that God so loved the world He sent His only Son Jesus to shed His blood to wash away the barrier of sin (Jn. 3:16)

I receive You, Jesus as MY Lord and Savior (Jn. 1:11,12).

I welcome You, Holy Spirit, into my life to rescue and empower me and to restore me to intimacy with my heavenly Father (Acts 2:38).


If you just confessed this prayer, you are saved! I welcome you into the family my (brother/sister) I pray for peace, joy, and happiness in your life as you allow the Lord to love you and bless you and give you assurance of everlasting life with Him forever and ever......PRAISE GOD!

May the Lord keep you and Bless you this day....Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment