Wednesday, September 28, 2016

I am LORD of the Sabbath

by Jacky Julyan

Find solace my children in the finished work of Jesus, my Son. It is done. It is finished. Wilt though believe it? Then enter. Then rest in God.

Wilt though believe it not? Then weary yourselves and toil in your sin and yourself. Cease from your own confidence and rest in My finished work.

There is only now peace, peace through Christ Jesus, your Saviour.

He is your portion, I am the portion of Jacob, through him the promised seed born. My God is your God the same God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

O little Israel! Wilt though not come upon the waters as Peter? He stepped out falteringly, yet despite his unbelief I saved him.

Come to Jesus for I am the 'I am'.

I am the God of the present, past and future. Before Abraham was I am.

Cast upon the waters your bread of affliction, your salty tears of failures.

Come, He waits, patiently, lovingly to pull you into His arms for He will anchor your soul for your heart has eternity within it.

In Him is peace, true peace that passes all understanding.

Why do you stand on the rim of your own confidence? Why do you hold onto another, yet is the arm of the flesh? For in a whisper, a breath of a word you will topple for your efforts are born of man.

Stand on Him

Stand in Him

The Rock of Ages

Know this, the Sabbath is but a time, not a day, a time to walk in belief, not unbelief, a time to walk into My promised land for I am the capstone the builders rejected. Wilt though reject My Sabbath? For I am LORD of the Sabbath, I made it for man and not man for Sabbath.

As I rested, how much more so you, yet it is only to those who believe

This time, This Sabbath is here right now. The hour of Grace is here, right now, for the Kingdom of God has come.

Now Christ, your Redeemer, your mercy unto Salvation has come.

Soon He will come again to claim His Bride, to claim those who are resting in Him, resting in His Sabbath.

This Sabbath is not from the earth it is from heaven itself, it was created in the Heavens before you were born. This Sabbath is now come and has come brought through the blood of Jesus.

As wheat is crushed to release life and health to your body, so too was Jesus crushed for your iniquities to release you into a new life born of God. For I am the Bread of Life, this Life you need for all eternity, it is wrought from Heaven.

The Work is finished. It is done!

Beloved, rest, Rest in Him

For this is the inheritance for the people of God!

For those who are born of God, are children of God. They have seen, they have heard and have entered into the Kingdom of God. For they have seen the glory of God, the glory of the LORD and to Him we sing and praise Glory!

Come then, My children, labour in earnest to enter My Rest

https://calledtowriteweb.wordpress.com/
email: julygirl1962@yahoo.co.uk
Called to Write for Jesus since 2006 ... jacky julyan

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com-CHRISTIAN WRITERS

No comments:

Post a Comment