Thursday, September 8, 2016

How To Live Under The Pressure Of Evil

As a christian, one of the things that makes life easier is the knowledge that everything that happens in our lives is covered by God's grace. He will not allow us to experience anything that would destroy us or completely shatter our faith. There are many times when we may experience times of sorrow and pain, embarrassment and fear, insecurities and anger, but not one of these problems or issues will separate us from the love of God or His grace.

We are stronger that we believe, but also we are far weaker than even the smallest unit of God's love, mercy, and power. He knows who we are and also everything that will happen in our lives, and so when bad things in life come knocking at our door, He knows how to keep us safe and protect us from the worst that life can do.

So when you find yourself in a strange situation, where everything that can go wrong does go wrong, your first step should be to bring the problem to the Lord, and He will guide you to the right path, the best decision or action to take in that situation. Now, the answer could seem strange to you, it may be uncomfortable, and take you completely out of your comfort zone, but you nned to trust God's wisdom and providence.

I can't tell you how many times the Lord has told me to do something I did not want to do, and I felt the pressure of staying in a situation that was not ideal, and sometimes the pain and riducule of other people who judged me as 'less than', and I still had to work with them or treat them with respect. I can't tell you how many times people have stabbed me in the back, but I survived because I chose to obey the Voice of God. Some people do things to you just to see how you would react, they want to know if they can break you down; that's when God's grace kicks in and helps you not only to survive, but also to succeed!

Now, as I stated in a previous article, God's definition of success is totally different than the world's definition of success; if you haven't been crowned 'ruler of the world' yet, don't let it bother you, because if you follow His purposes for your life, you will always be royalty to Him - yes because we have been adopted into the family of Jesus Christ, and He is King of Kings and Lord of Lords, so when you accepted Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior, you because a citizen of the Kingdom of God and you are now spiritually related to the Creator of the universe. We are His sons and daughters, His princes and princesses, and He will share His entire Kingdom with His children.

So my brothers and sisters, rejoice for God is pleased to give the kingdom to His little ones, to give you His love and mercy, to wipe every tear from your faces, to give you everything good and pleasant to the eye, we just have to be patient for the inheritance is ours. And while we wait, His grace is sufficient to help us deal with the trials and tribulations of everyday life.

To each his own, but I will trust in the Name Of Jesus Christ!

If you would like to have a relationship with my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, it is very easy and it won't take long; say this prayer:

Prayer of Salvation

Lord,

I repent for trying to be master of my own life. I change my mind about who I want to be in charge of my life. I turn from my useless and unproductive thoughts that I am the center of my universe and choose to believe in the living God who created everything, including me (Acts 14:15). I have lived without a purpose but now I will live to hear and obey You, God (Jn. 5:19, 20,30).

I confess with my lips that Jesus is Lord and believe in my heart that God raised Him from the dead. I believe that God so loved the world He sent His only Son Jesus to shed His blood to wash away the barrier of sin (Jn. 3:16)

I receive You, Jesus as MY Lord and Savior (Jn. 1:11,12).

I welcome You, Holy Spirit, into my life to rescue and empower me and to restore me to intimacy with my heavenly Father (Acts 2:38).

If you just confessed this prayer, you are saved! I welcome you into the family my (brother/sister) I pray for peace, joy, and happiness in your life as you allow the Lord to love you and bless you and give you assurance of everlasting life with Him forever and ever......PRAISE GOD!

May the Lord keep you and Bless you this day....Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment