Saturday, September 10, 2016

Blessings V Curses

by Sue Darling
9/05/2016 / Christian Apologetics

A most powerful gift we can give God is our whole heart. We should serve God always with all our hearts', then our minds and everything will follow. You will see God work through you as time passes. In the Bible it says love covers a multitude of sins. I have seen that in my writings. I might have had a bad day, and write more out of my anger than love. The next day I think about it and want to change my article, only to find God has covered it with His Holy Spirit of love. I therefore have no need to edit it. You just don't see my anger, because God has truly covered it with His love. You might disagree with me, because you have seen the anger. If so I believe God has shown it to you for a reason, to learn and pray for me as I am called to do also when I see a fault in someone.

I have been thinking a lot about the way judging is so wide spread in our communities. We seem to think we have a right to judge people. I was thinking about how much it poisons not only the Body of Christ but our whole society and the world. It is a form of cursing. And one day many years ago I asked a question to God very casually, not expecting anything particular. I asked 'am I cursed God.' God straight away showed me by feeling and seeing how heavy and vast it was. And I was in a state of shock and said to God 'but I don't know many people to give me so many curses.' Well as time went on I read many books and one of them was on Generational curses, and I also started to watch shows on the internet like Sid Roth 'Its Supernatural.' What I found out was the Bible says our fathers sins, will come down three or four generations. And some people have seen it come down to ten generations. Another person said each generation it gets worse if nobody deals with it. So you see generational curses alone is a very big problem, if we didn't have God to come to and deal with it. What about the generational curses of hatred of people of different religions and racism. How many generations have passed that down?

Another thought every time we judge a person, or are angry with one another, what curses are we sending them, unknown to us. Sickness is one of them. Since I have been meditating on this subject, I have noticed there are many times I get irritated about little things and blame God for it. God is so patient with me. I repent straight away, but each time I am shocked that I can do that to Him. While I was praying to God to bring blessings on all the people I have cursed (unknown to me) I think I felt the body of Christ. Knees were being attacked and pain was in the Body that I put there through my cursing. It really makes you think more seriously about how much the Body of Christ needs us to bless it without ceasing to heal it from our sins.

When I offered my version of my home Mass (I do my own Mass of sorts, since I was kicked out of my local church). Catholics call Holy Communion, Mass. Satan doesn't want you to know that because you might learn something, like the Mass is celebrated every day and you indeed become spiritual rich and feed by the Body of Jesus Christ. He is really present in the bread and wine that you offer up in Mass, or Communion, depending what church you belong to. It is very important to God you know Jesus is very present in Communion or the Mass. If you believe and serve Him, He may even appear before you in the host (the consecrated bread). I can't disbelieve because He has come to me so often at Mass.

Getting back to what I was saying, during my Mass I offered the Host up for everybody I have cursed from the beginning of my existence (including in my mother's womb) for all those I have cursed whether they were a friend of foe. I felt Jesus so strong and He was so keen to do it. I even felt some of the blessings going straight to them. I am going to do it seven Masses in a row, to make the blessings so much stronger. I also felt myself freer too. So I am hoping you fellows will give it a try. You will get a blessing from God for doing it, and you will help heal the Body of Christ. We all have hurt Him and we need to make it up to Him by blessing everyone and not cursing one another. Changing that habit is going to be difficult, but God loves seeing us try, for His sake. He really does notice our efforts. I started praying for a group of people that I would normally consider my enemies, but I have been humbled by God and now gladly will do it over and over again.

God opened my eyes, during my stay at a hospital. I learned a lot about love there. Any way I was praying for the very people I would not have prayed for with such passion. And I was looking at my favorite picture of Jesus at the time. And Jesus's Spirit became visible and His mouth couldn't contain the pure joy and laughter that was inside of Him. He couldn't hold it in. For those who have never experienced Jesus in this way, I really wish you could, because you will know a different Jesus, than how many people describe Him. He is so affectionate and tender, I wish everybody could know this. We do have different gifts. Some people God speaks to; with me I sense His feelings and I kinda of see His Spirit and just seem to hear His words, which sounds funny, but that is how it is with me. I went off the rail when I tried to hear His voice, and went to the hospital over it. But like I said before God can bring good out of evil.

We need to pray for the church and everybody more than ever.

If you have never accepted Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour, repeat this prayer:

Prayer of Salvation

Lord,

I repent for trying to be master of my own life. I change my mind about who I want to be in charge of my life. I turn from my useless and unproductive thoughts that I am the center of my universe and choose to believe in the living God who created everything, including me (Acts 14:15). I have lived without a purpose but now I will live to hear and obey You, God (Jn. 5:19, 20,30).

I confess with my lips that Jesus is Lord and believe in my heart that God raised Him from the dead. I believe that God so loved the world He sent His only Son Jesus to shed His blood to wash away the barrier of sin (Jn. 3:16)

I receive You, Jesus as MY Lord and Savior (Jn. 1:11,12).

I welcome You, Holy Spirit, into my life to rescue and empower me and to restore me to intimacy with my heavenly Father (Acts 2:38).

If you just confessed this prayer, you are saved! I welcome you into the family my (brother/sister) I pray for peace, joy, and happiness in your life as you allow the Lord to love you and bless you and give you assurance of everlasting life with Him forever and ever......PRAISE GOD!

May the Lord keep you and Bless you this day....Amen

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com-CHRISTIAN WRITERS

No comments:

Post a Comment