Sunday, April 16, 2017

Happy Resurrection Day

...“I have revealed you to those whom you gave me out of the world. They were yours; you gave them to me and they have obeyed your word. Now they know that everything you have given me comes from you. For I gave them the words you gave me and they accepted them. They knew with certainty that I came from you, and they believed that you sent me. I pray for them. I am not praying for the world, but for those you have given me, for they are yours. All I have is yours, and all you have is mine. And glory has come to me through them. I will remain in the world no longer, but they are still in the world, and I am coming to you. Holy Father, protect them by the power of your name, the name you gave me, so that they may be one as we are one..."

John Chapter 17 6-11

The night before His crucifixion on the cross, my Jesus said a powerful prayer. He knew who He was, what was going to happen to Him and what the result would be. He prayed boldly, with conviction, without fear or remorse. This not the prayer of a man who was pretending to be a God; He was sound and whole in His heart, mind, and soul. He may have had fears and sorrows over the pain and humiliation He was about to face when He prayed to His father in the garden of gethsemane, but He never strayed from His goal, the reason for coming to earth and taking up the cause of humanity, to sacrifice himself on the cross to atone for our sins.

Today is the Triumphant Day, the day Father God in Heaven raised His son Jesus Christ from the dead, with the (Dunamis) Resurrection power of the Holy Spirit that flooded His ravaged body and recreated Him, Jesus Christ, man and God in One, King of Kings and Lord of Lords. He arose from the tomb, forever shaped by His destiny, to rule the world and the universe with His Father and The Holy Spirit.

This is a day of celebration for those who put their trust in His Name. There is no other name in heaven or earth that is more powerful, the only name that can save our souls and give us eternal life with Him, for no other person in history has ever done what He has done, and no other 'god' could ever love us all as He does. We are deeply grateful for His loving kindness and mercy. We are a generation that deserve the penalty of everlasting darkness and despair, but God is love, and He could not bear the thought of losing all of His little ones to the pit of hell; it was love that inspired the passion of Christ, and it is love that will heal and transform the world.

I give thanks to my Lord and my Savior, Jesus Christ, who loved me so much that He allowed His body to be crucified on the cross, and all He asks from me is that I love Him and worship in His presence forevermore.

O Blessed Jesus, My Heart, I Will Love You Forever And Ever.......AMEN

O Happy day, O Happy day,
O Happy day, O happy day,
when jesus washed, when Jesus washed,
When Jesus washed my sins away...

No comments:

Post a Comment