Thursday, April 6, 2017

A Prayer For Ressurection Day

Lord, we give you praise and honor for your everlasting love and mercy,
we come before you this day to celebrate the death and
resurrection of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ,
who died on the cross at calvary, as payment and
atonement for our sins, against your righteous wrath
and indignation for a fallen humanity; there are no
words that can describe adequately our gratitude for
what you have done for us, my sweet Jesus, for when
I think about what you suffered on the cross for us
all, I tremble at the thought of what my life would
have become if you had not been willing to sacrifice
yourself on the cross for me, for us all.

That is why this day is so precious to me, why I worship in your
presence today with love and thankgiving in my heart, my sweet Jesus, for you saw me
in my fallen state, you knew my weaknesses, and bore witness to all my mistakes,
you saw them before I was even born, and you regarded my life, not with anger and scorn,
but with love and compassion, and you passionately made a decision in your heart,
that you would save me, and you did not believe the cost was too great: You Are My
Heart And My Soul, And My Sweet Inspiration - Glory To Your Name Forever And Ever!

And Now Lord, accept my words of praise for your Son, Jesus Christ, who is my
Lord, my Savior, my Master and my Friend, My Deliverer and Conquerer, My Peace and My Joy;
I have accepted His gift of salvation because He knew me from before the foundation of the
world, and He accepted me, that is why I believe in Him and will love Him forever and ever.

As we celebrate this day with thankgiving and joy in our hearts, let us remember those who
are still in darkness, the unbelievers, the doubters, and the rebellious ones; we pray for
peace and mercy in their homes and in their hearts, so that they may yet find You and believe
in You and love You as we do, for the time is short, and Your Son is coming back soon, it is
right around the corner. We ask for the mercy of divine intervention in their lives, and
for the revleation knowledge of the one that can save them, your Son, Jesus Christ. Show up in
their lives Lord in a mighty way, and give us a song a praise as we watch you change their
circumstances and their lives. Reign & Rule, Mighty God & Shake The World!!

AMEN

No comments:

Post a Comment