Monday, August 15, 2016

This little light will shine


Acts Chapter 3 1-10 NIV

One day Peter and John were going up to the temple at the time of prayer—at three in the afternoon. Now a man who was lame from birth was being carried to the temple gate called Beautiful, where he was put every day to beg from those going into the temple courts. When he saw Peter and John about to enter, he asked them for money. Peter looked straight at him, as did John. Then Peter said,“Look at us!” So the man gave them his attention, expecting to get something from them. Then Peter said, “Silver or gold I do not have, but what I do have I give you. In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, walk.” Taking him by the right hand, he helped him up, and instantly the man’s feet and ankles became strong. He jumped to his feet and began to walk. Then he went with them into the temple courts, walking and jumping, and praising God. When all the people saw him walking and praising God, they recognized him as the same man who used to sit begging at the temple gate called Beautiful, and they were filled with wonder and amazement at what had happened to him.

What I Have I Am Willing To Give, To The Glory Of God.

This morning I had a dream, and I do remember most of it, which let's me know that is was not an adventure dream or a dream that my mind created on a whim. I am beginning to understand that some dreams are significant and are messages to me from my own subconscious or from God, especially the ones that have the same repeated theme.

The repeated dream sequence in this dream, was that I was going to school, or engaging in some type of study, while also I seemed to be working at this company at the same time. I seemed to know the people I was working and studying with. In the first part of the dream, I was trying to get to the "office" and I was stuck in this taxi, it was a while before i got to my destination, it seemed I was late.

I needed to leave the "office" and go to my study class, but as I was trying to leave, suddenly there was some type of party going on for one of the people what worked there. A table what set up to give out food. In the beginning, only a few people came up to the table to get some food, but as soon as I and some of my "coworkers" got in line, suddenly there was a whole flux of people in line before us. I was like, here's another line to wait in again, and so I waited patiently, but just as the line started to pick up, somehow I and my "friends" were advanced before some others and it wasn't long before I was up at the table.

When I got up to the table, I saw a lot of food and I was ready to get my plate, it was strange, because the person before me got what was a nice plate of food, but it was totally different than what I saw on the table for me, and the person passing out the food was cutting up the food on my plate; he tried to give me this plate, and the food on this plate wasn't as appetizing as what I saw other people had received.

The server looked at me and asked me is this want i wanted? I told him no, and then I told him what I wanted. He said I'm sorry I don't have that you will have to get back on the line to get that, then he smiled at me while I noticed that there was the type of food on the table that I wanted, but he was not going to give it to me, at least not yet.

I knew at that point that if I got back on the line, by the time everyone else was fed, there would probably be nothing left. I woke up at that point and the first thing I thought was this was a fear or the enemy trying to discourage me, but I did not want to accept that so I thought something like greater is He that is in me than He that is in the world, and I know that I will receive His provision, His protection, His providence in my life when I need and want it. Thank You God, I know that you have my life in your hands and nothing that the enemy does against me will prosper.

I am still learning how the Lord works in the lives of his people, and so I often dream of myself going to school or in a class. And I also realized that I need to share everything that I have learned in my experiences, how this "school" that the Lord has enrolled me in has helped me to mature spiritually and emotionally.

Now, it is not easy for me to express myself or share these things, some of which are very personal to me, but then I remembered the song, this little light of me I'm gonna let it shine. The Lord expects all of His people to share their testimony, and to give from what they have to others. In a dark room, where there is no light, a little flame can the light up the room extremely well.I have investigated online so many things that are happening around the world, the strange weather, war and rumors of war, the strange behavior of people all around the world, famine and great need, and i know that we are living in the last days. It is so hard to come to grips with that reality. It is certainly strange to see and live in a age where the words of prophecy in the bible are coming to pass.

But is is also a blessing to live in these times when you know the Lord of Heaven; He will guide you in the dark times and protect you from the storms of life. So, in these days, God is calling on all of us to have faith and trust Him, that whatever you see happening to others it is not your fate. Even if you suffer some type of loss, or illness, or something happens to you that you know you don't deserve, it is only temporary. The Lord has the answer, you just have to focus onH im and not the problem and seek His face, and ask him for that answer.

Now, the answer may not make sense on the surface, and others may tell you that you have to do certain things to get the results you are looking for, but that is when faith and patience is supposed to kick in and help you deal with God's answer. If you find it difficult to follow God's lead, ask him to help you trust His judgement and not yours, to increase your faith and help you to develop patience so that you can wait and see how the Lord will move in your life and to change your circumstances; victory is always sweeter when you know your Father in Heaven is working everything out for your benefit and for His glory.

Greater Is He That Is In Me Than He That Is In The World

The Lord will answer your prayer request, and He may answer right away and you are instantly healed, or you find the money to pay that bill, or someone comes and help you out, or you find that door that opens to freedom and victory. There will be times when the answer will not be immediate and you will have to wait for its manifestation, or the solution will be gradual. You may find that you were hurting and depressed one day, and you cry out to God and sometime later, you wake up with peace and joy and you can't believe the change in your heart. When did it happen? It happened while you focused on what the Lord can do and not your circumstances and you allowed the Lord to do what he does best, make a way out of no way. You couldn't do it on your own, you are not perfect and you are weak, and the hurt and pain was just too much to overcome. He never has a problem making do with what you have; all you may have is your love for God and your willingness to follow Him, and I tell you now that is really all He needs from you.

My little light seems so small, yet everything I have the Lord can multiply beyond even my own human understanding. When it is very dark outside, I always appreciate the light on the corner to show me the way down the street. We all need the light of God to shine in our hearts and minds. He wants us to give him glory buy expressing that light in ways that shows the Love of Christ to a dark and dying world. All I have is and abiding Love For Jesus Christ my savior and a willingness to follow him, and He will use everything that I have to do some good in the world.

My friends, whatever you have to give the Lord, He will use to make a difference in your life, and in the lives of others. You don't have to be a pastor or a minister, or have a huge ministry, whatever you can give, God will take and make it into something wonderful. You don't have to have a lot of money, He uses the rich and the poor, He uses celebrities and "nobodies"; anyone who is willing to work in His kingdom is welcome in His temple.

Now, if you are not a born again believer, then everything I have said does not apply to your situation. If you would like to know what it means to be a citizen of the kingdom of God, then it is time to pray for wisdom and revelation. If you seek His face with a sincere heart, he will show himself to you and then you must make a decision to accept Jesus Christ as your savior, and once you agree to live in His kingdom and follow His lead, you will know what is means to be accepted and loved.

Prayer of Salvation

Lord,

I repent for trying to be master of my own life. I change my mind about who I want to be in charge of my life. I turn from my useless and unproductive thoughts that I am the center of my universe and choose to believe in the living God who created everything, including me (Acts 14:15). I have lived without a purpose but now I will live to hear and obey You, God (Jn. 5:19, 20,30).

I confess with my lips that Jesus is Lord and believe in my heart that God raised Him from the dead. I believe that God so loved the world He sent His only Son Jesus to shed His blood to wash away the barrier of sin (Jn. 3:16)

I receive You, Jesus as MY Lord and Savior (Jn. 1:11,12).

I welcome You, Holy Spirit, into my life to rescue and empower me and to restore me to intimacy with my heavenly Father (Acts 2:38).

If you just confessed this prayer, you are saved! I welcome you into the family my (brother/sister) I pray for peace, joy, and happiness in your life as you allow the Lord to love you and bless you and give you assurance of everlasting life with Him forever and ever......PRAISE GOD!

And now, this little light begins her ministry of love and giving, as this is the first entry into my own personal ministry which I believe the Lord has led me to begin. I pray that My God will give you comfort in the days ahead, and give you wisdom and discernment for in these times it is unwise not to know God's will for your life and for the lives of your family and friends and we will need the Lord and each other to get through these times.


May the Lord keep you and Bless you this day....Amen



THIS LITTLE LIGHT OF MINE

This little light of mine
I'm going to let it shine
Oh, this little light of mine
I'm going to let it shine
Hallelujah
This little light of mine
I'm going to let it shine
Let it shine, let it shine, let it shine

Ev'ry where I go
I'm going to let it shine
Oh, ev'ry where I go
I'm going to let it shine
Hallelujah
Ev'ry where I go
I'm going to let it shine
Let it shine, let it shine, let it shine

All in my house
I'm going to let it shine
Oh, all in my house
I'm going to let it shine
Hallelujah
All in my house
I'm going to let it shine
Let it shine, let it shine, let it shine

I'm not going to make it shine
I'm just going to let it shine
I'm not going to make it shine
I'm just going to let it shine
Hallelujah
I'm not going to make it shine
I'm just going to let it shine
Let it shine, let it shine, let it shine

Out in the dark
I'm going to let it shine
Oh, out in the dark
I'm going to let it shine
Hallelujah
Out in the dark
I'm going to let it shine
Let it shine, let it shine, let it shine

No comments:

Post a Comment