Thursday, August 10, 2017

When I See The Blood I Will Passover You....



Exodus 12:13 KJV

...And the blood shall be to you for a token upon the houses where ye are: and when I see the blood, I will pass over you, and the plague shall not be upon you to destroy you, when I smite the land of Egypt.....

I would like to say that I am pleased with how my life is going, not because I am famous or rich, and I have had many setbacks in my life so far; I am pleased because I know that God loves me and He is willing to work with me and live through me so that His Name will get the Glory! He knows who I am, what I am capable of doing, and what is in my heart.

He cares about me; I am not perfect, and I could make a mistake at any time, but He sees beyond my limitations and is still very delighted by me. Why? Because I choose to believe in Him, I have faith in Him, and I accepted His son,Jesus Christ, as my Lord and Savior. If it sounds simple to you, it is; humanity tries to turn everything that it does into a complicated issue....

Look at all of the different religions in the world, the rituals and the tasks that these worshippers of other faiths have to do. They are so determined to do good deeds and endless rituals, trying to appease their God into accepting them, so that when they die, they may be given passage into heaven. We need to pray for the world and for unbelievers, that the veil of deception be lifted from their hearts, so that they can see the true God of Heaven, and be able and willing to accept Jesus Christ as the only way to eternal love, life, and peace.

God's answer to sin and eternal damnation is the death and ressurection of Jesus Christ, who died on a cross at calvary as a substitution for all of our sins; He has made us righteous, and whenever Father God looks upon us, He doesn't see our past mistakes and our flaws, He sees the Blood of the Lamb; Jesus's blood has been applied to us, we have been spiritually regenerated by the washing of the Blood of Jesus Christ. When God looks down upon the earth, He sees us as who we are, the Bride of Christ, and He sees what we will become in the future, holy and pure changed within a blink of an eye when Jesus Christ comes back for His church. He will defeat satan and his devils, and will come to rule and reign on the earth for a thousand years!

This is God's promise, that when you believe in Jesus Christ, you are His child forever and ever, and He will treat you with love and respect, He will guide you and protect you. You will receive His favor. When the time comes, everyone will know who is God's and who is a child of the devil; God's wrath will Passover you, but the judgement will never leave those who rebelled against Him and His holy word. He cares for you, so be at peace in these troubled times, He as has a plan for His children, just seek His face, and rest in Him, and be careful to follow the promptings of the Holy Spirit, and never, ever let go of Him!

No comments:

Post a Comment