Tuesday, August 8, 2017

I Need Thee Every Hour



I need thee oh I need thee
Every hour I need thee
Oh bless me now my savior
I come to thee.....(old song of praise)

When I am feeling down, I need thee
When I feel lost or alone, I need thee
When everyone else forsakes me, I need thee
I need thee just to survive.....

I can lift my hands in praise
and know that God, The Lord of the Universe
is listening to me. He has my best interests at heart.


I can pray to Him and know that He will answer me,
I can feel His presence in my heart.


He encourages me with His love, He fills my empty places,
and when He calls my name, I hear Him, and I listen for His commmands....


Where is the God of Heaven in your circumstances?
He is right there standing next to you, but you were not able
or not willing to see Him.

Ask Him now what you should do, and He will answer.
When He speaks to you, you must believe
that He exists, you must have faith, and when you accept
Him, Jesus Christ, as your Lord and Savior,
your life will never be the same!

No comments:

Post a Comment