Tuesday, August 15, 2017

I Have Learned To Obey HIs Will



It has been a remarkable year; exactly 1 year ago, I woke up one day and heard the Lord say to my heart that He wanted me to start writing a blog. He wanted me to express everything that I had learned in the past 10 years of my journey here on planet earth, He wanted to me to just write everything that came out my mind and my heart, and so I did. You never really know just how much you know until you start writing it down, and by the promptings of the Holy Spirit, the words flowed from Him directly into my hands as I typed everything I felt from my tablet in the room that I rent that I call my 'home'.

But this is not my home, and I am waiting for the call from my Savior when I will finally be home. This is the place where God has seen fit to nurture me, to encourage my spiritual growth, to express His eternal love for me; if I had never had any wants or needs I would have never known true gratitude for what He has done for me.

I have learned a great deal about obeying His will this year. It was not easy, as I wondered why so many doors were closed to me, why I could not seem to accomplish everything that the world tells me I must do, and when I came to the Lord to ask Him why, He told me everything was going to be alright, and you will get out of this situation and be victorious, but the most important thing that He said to me recently, was "stop trying to do this in your own strength, be patient and wait upon me, for I will bring you out of this so that I will get the glory".

He gave me a sign through the words of another person, so I know that my breakthrough is on the way. He has kept me this past year, I have a roof over my head, and food on the table and clothes on my back, and He has made a way for me out of no way, and the greatest thing that I can say is that I am happy and that I have peace in my heart. It is truly a wonderful thing to be kept by the God of Heaven, and to have the love of Jesus Christ in my heart!

Just recently, the Lord told me that today is last day for writing this blog, and so this is my last entry. I have been so amazed at what has happened in this country and in the world while I have been writing this blog: shooting and chaos, HOT weather and crazy weather patterns, one ubelievable presidential election that shocked the world and made me realize that EVERYTHING that goes on in this world is guided and protected by the lord:

Psalm 75 vs 4-7

“I said to the boastful, ‘Do not boast,’
And to the wicked, ‘Do not lift up the horn;

Do not lift up your horn on high,
Do not speak with insolent pride.’”

For not from the east, nor from the west,
Nor from the desert comes exaltation;

But God is the Judge;
He puts down one and exalts another.

When you see the impossible manifest itself in the world, that is a sign of God's providence and rulership of the world. The Lord is holding back the chaos so that all those who want to will come to Him and be saved! All of the strange signs in the skies, the corruption in our government and the media, the people who are pulling the strings in the background are panicking and making big mistakes because their evil acts are being exposed. They know, surely satan knows, that they have only a little time left before Jesus Christ comes back again, to reign and rule and set this world back on track and living according to the Lord's standards.

So, the lessons of life and the will of God was being taught to me as I wrote this blog, and I learned so much from what He gave me to write down. I have grown spiritually, and have learned to let go of fear, doubt, and anxiety. I have learned to lean into Him more, and the word of God has penetrated my heart and soul. To be happy means knowing who you are and loving and accepting yourself, loving the Lord and His Son Jesus Christ and believing in Him. His love is what keeps me centered and at peace.

I praise the Lord of Heaven, for He has pulled back the veil of deception in the world to expose the hate, disease and corruption in the world, and He has driven the enemy back and put Him at bay, and his agents, the dictators, the movers and the shakers of the world are beginning to stand down because the Lord will not let them destroy this world or its people until HE decides when the day of judgement will come!

Thank You Lord for your Grace and Mercy!

I won't be writing any new entries into this blog, but I will still be blogging in a new community, the Steemit community, this is my blog there: https://steemit.com/@lymorgan where I will continue to write what the Lord wants me to say and other topics as well.

Peace and Blessings to everyone reading this and I hope you will keep on living and learning with the Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment