Friday, May 12, 2017

Abide In The Shadow Of The Almighty


Psalm 91 vs 1-2
"Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.”



Does Anybody Love The Name?
Does Anybody Love The Name?
Does Anybody Love The Name?
Does Anybody Love The Name?

Oh, Jesus,
That Is The Name,
OOOOHHH.....Jesus......
I Love That Name!


"Rest In Me, That Is Why I Came! Trust In My Word, And You Will Have Peace, The Peace To Live Your Life, With Joy And Everlasting Love In Your Heart".

"Be At Peace, My Little Ones, For I Have Given You A Kingdom, The Kingdom Of Light & Love; The Power To Tread On Serpents And Scorpions, And Those Who Abide In Me Will Never Be Forsaken Or Disappointed."

"Remember To Abide In Me When You Are Tempted To Fear, When You Feel Lost Or Lonely, When The Struggles Of Life Become Too Much For You To Bear, Remember I am Always Here For You."

"You Must Learn To Tap The Well, Life Everlasting,The Spring of Living Water, My Holy Spirit; He Shall Guide You Past Dark Waters And Through The Valley Of The Shadow of Death. Be Encouraged, My Little Ones, And Call Upon My Name; Learn To Love The Name Of Jesus!"

Yes! Thank You Jesus, I Love The Name..., The Name Of Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment