Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Turbulence Ahead

by Jacky Julyan

In much prayer this morning due to spiritual attack from the enemy on every side I decided to write in my journal my prayers to Jesus, to keep me grounded and focused on Him. Writing does this for me it cements my words on something tangible.

The title of this WORD from Jesus came at the last-minute and is interesting because I used to work as a Stewardess on aeroplanes in my younger years, before my daughter was born. I know what turbulence is and it is very uncomfortable and at times quite scary even when you are familiar with it. But Jesus is the Captain at the helm. .. Please take these words brothers and sisters for YOU. God bless jacky x

WORD

My daughter, do you still not understand? I love you I love you I love you I hear every cry you make, I see every backsliding step of the flesh. I am perfecting you one day at a time. Keep turning, keep turning, keep turning my daughter. Keep your eyes fixed on Me. I love you!

I am your Good Shepherd, no-one can snatch you from My Father's Hands.

See! I hold your face between My Hands, I place a holy kiss on your forehead. I whisper encouraging words of love to your heart. Do not be dismayed! Do not be discouraged!

Satan would have you doubt every single word I ever spoke to you, doubt every promise I have just for you. Hold fast! The ride is to get very bumpy, Satan is buffeting those who walk close to Me. I am lifting you higher to hide you in the Shadow of My Wings. He cannot touch you without my say so. Yes, he is rocking many, trying to shake off their belief in Me, their walk with Me.

Do not be dismayed! Look to Me continually, every day! Be still my children and know that I am God. I will bring you home, as promised, for I am preparing a place for you. Hold fast! Continually pray to Me for I am nearer to you than you think.

Tell My people, My children I am with them! Although it is to get very bumpy My Mighty Angels are fighting for you.

Keep praying! Keep turning My children. Turn . Turn Turn . towards Me! I love you! I will bring you safely home, for I am coming to you sooner than you dare imagine. Turn . Turn . Turn . towards Me! I love you!

I love you .. I love you . I love you .. I am your Bridegroom! I am your Saviour there is none beside Me!

My children I love you!

Jesus

https://calledtowriteweb.wordpress.com/
Podcast: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXv_mnFHwuIZQImtApBHMnA

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com-CHRISTIAN WRITERS

No comments:

Post a Comment