Thursday, January 26, 2017

My Heart In Christ

Thank You God For What You Have Done With My Heart,
You made it possible for me to love who I am,
You gave me peace and hope,
You showed me a better way to love.

No one has loved me as deeply, as completely,
as wonderfully as You, and no one else ever will.
my heart has growm bigger, softer, and more compassionate,
I can see things the way You see them,
and I am learning more with each passing day

I believe You when you say that you love me,
I believe You when you say you accept me as I am,
and I love You for loving me so well.
I pray that everyone who is willing, who is curious,
who is in need, will seek your face and know exactly
what I know now, that your love is sweet and precious
and everlasting...

Glory To Your Name Forever And Ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment