Friday, January 6, 2017

Sufficient Grace

by Jacky Julyan

I received this WORD from Jesus this morning and wrote
these following words of prayer and praise from His
Holy Spirit. I hope you will be inspired, comforted
and lean more into Jesus every day for He is more than
enough for our every need. God Bless ... jacky

**************************************

You have spoken, it is written

'My Grace is sufficient for thee,
for my strength is made perfect
in weakness, most gladly therefore
will I rather glory in my infirmities,
that the power of Christ may rest upon me'

O the glory of God's wisdom
When I am weak
When all of my strength disappears
Then
The power of Christ rests upon me
Keep me weak LORD!
That I too, may boast of your Strength and Power

I praise you LORD for your continued Presence
Is enough!
For you are with us!
You stand beside us
Never will you leave us nor forsake us!

O glory be that you reside in the heavens
Search me O LORD
See if there is any offensive way in me
Though we can barely understand
Your ways are not our ways

I praise you LORD for your truth
Your thoughts are not our thoughts

Praise you Jesus for you are the LORD
You are the Son of David

Bless your Holy Name which is now and
shall ever be Amen!
May your power continue to rest upon me
May your grace be ever sufficient
All Glory to you LORD!
You are enough!

Forgive my doubts, though you are familiar with all my
ways
You watch over me when I slumber
You touch my brow with your Hand
My restless body brings thanks Jesus for your goodness
For you are truly the Way, the Truth and the Life

I rejoice greatly in you LORD!
I rejoice for your power rests upon me
I shall boast as Paul and the saints in all of my
weaknesses
I praise you that in your strength
I am complete!

Oh LORD!
Who shall ascend unto your Holy Mount in Zion?
It is written to those with clean hands
You are not a God who can be fooled
Yet, O God, your foolishness is wiser
Than all the wisdom of this earth

I praise you Holy Father!
I praise you Jesus!
For this, your one and only Son, died and rose again
I praise you Holy Spirit!
Wonderful! Precious gift alighting from above

Thank you for your baptism of fire in me!
This power from above, from the heavens
The fires that burns, though we are not consumed
This fire, the refiners fire to remove
The dross of this carnal world

My heart rejoices Jesus!
For you, the Son of God was glorified in weakness
Your human body crucified, bleeding, torn beyond
recognition
Yet, praise be to God the Father who raised you to
life again!

I praise you LORD for now as you live, so do I!
My life does not belong to me but to you
For you bought us at a terrible price
A loving price of blood shed for my sins
Yes, I am now hidden in your love, your life
Praise you Jesus!

Praise you Jesus, I am born again from above!
Praise you Jesus, the power that rests upon from God,
not man
All things are new
My spirit is now alive because of Jesus

Yes
Holy Father
Beautiful
Wonderful Jesus
Glorious Holy Spirit
The splendour of the Trinity
The same who from the Beginning hovered over this
earth

Yes
I will boast in my weaknesses
My burdens
My hardships

Insults have flown as piercing knives into my heart
As they drove the nails into your body
LORD my own body bears many scars
Crushed beyond hope
Trashed beyond repair

Yet
LORD Jesus you hold all things together
Your power rests upon me
This day and forever more!

I praise you Jesus for you are
GREATER in me
Than he that is in the world!
Though I am buffeted I will not despair
Your hope of glory is my glory!

You have spoken, it is written

'My Grace is sufficient for thee,
for my strength is made perfect
in weakness, most gladly therefore
will I rather glory in my infirmities,
that the power of Christ may rest upon me'

Your Word is Truth, it is my Light unto my feet and
path of this dark world

So shall it be world without end . Amen!

https://calledtowriteweb.wordpress.com/
Podcast: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXv_mnFHwuIZQImtApBHMnA Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com-CHRISTIAN WRITERS

No comments:

Post a Comment