Sunday, July 2, 2017

Can You Feel The Presence Of The Lord?

Isaiah 57:15

For thus says the high and exalted One Who lives forever, whose name is Holy, "I dwell on a high and holy place, And also with the contrite and lowly of spirit In order to revive the spirit of the lowly And to revive the heart of the contrite.

Where is the presence God in your life? Did you know He is always present with His children, with His little ones, the ones that love Him and cherish Him, the ones who love Him?

He is there with me, when I am happy, He is there with me, when I am feeling low; there is no time in my life when He has left me alone. Even in the early days of my childhood, when I believed in Him, but did not know Him, when He was just a concept taught to me in my old church and in sunday school, He was there. Even when I felt lonely and helpless or when bad things occured in my life, He was always there.

When I began to truly understand who He was, and when I truly began to love Him, He was there. He was waiting for me to come into my own and claim Him, for He had always had a claim on me!

Where is the presence of God? Always in my heart and soul; I cherish the times when I usher in the presence of God, by worshiping Him and praising Him, by prayer and supplication, singing my content by myself in my 'war room', my prayer closet, and reading His word, letting His wisdom permeate my heart, and yes, He was always there, cheering me on and supporting me.

The presence of God is everywhere, and if you do not feel His presence in your life, you may not be open to the experience. Ask the Lord to come into your heart and mind, open your heart to believe in Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior, and you will begin to experience His presence in your life....

No comments:

Post a Comment