Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Peace In The Middle East

God says, "Will my words reach to the end of the earth, and who will declare my words of peace?

Pray for peace in the middle east."


"The time has come, my little ones, to pray for peace in the middle east, the trumpets have sounded in the midst of the preparations for war;

They have said, "We will take them out, we will have the victory against the people of God. No one can save them, we will remain victorious!"


Can the Lord save His Beloved? Why do the vultures sing in their caves, in the nooks and crannies of their nests, why do they sit in quiet anticipation of the coming feast? Bring righteousness into the Holy Land again, My Lord, show the enemies of our people who you really are, and bring justice again to the world!

Will you pray for the peace of the middle east? He is asking for His people to declare justice and peace in Jerusalem; "let those who praise my name now open their hearts to receive my words, my words of peace to be declared upon My Holy Land. We want you to declare our Love to the people of Israel." (Father, Son, Holy Spirit)

"Pray for them, my people, for the world only means to bring war and destruction to My Holy Land; they believe they are right and I and my words are wrong! Bring peace and justice to this land by loving the people of God, the sons and daughters of Abraham, bring peace by declaring peace in the land of Israel!"

No comments:

Post a Comment